Click on image to download PDF of Founders Day Herald. The Herald is a complete list of all meetings, speakers and events. Please share at your local intergroup office and meetings.
Founders’ Day Speakers
Chad S. – Akron, OH Friday 3:00 pm
“A quiet mind and a loving heart.”
Jennifer K. – Plano, TX Friday 7:00 pm
“Everything is bigger in Texas.”
Denny S.- Woodlands, CA Friday 9:00 pm
“Together our lives come full circle.”
Dain and Rhonda J.- Rocky Hill, CT Saturday 12:00 pm
“Honesty, Purity, Unselfishness and Love.”
Chris S.- Bedminster, NJ Saturday 2:30 pm
“Your job now is to be at the place where you may be of maximum helpfulness to others.”
Tim H.- Louisville, KY Saturday 8:00pm
“I lied my whole life, when the truth was good enough.”
Don L.- Bellingham, WA Sunday 10:30 am
“I found that change was impossible without first being wrong about something. I learned to embrace the power of being wrong.”
Pre-Registration will open on March 1st, 2019 at 9:00 am (EST).
Basic registration will be $25.00 per person during Pre-Registration and $30.00 per person at the event.
Pricing for the Package Plans for those staying at the University of Akron is as follows:
$200.00 per person for Package Plan A (includes meals)
$150.00 per person for Package Plan B (does NOT include meals).
Meal plans will only be sold during Pre-Registration March 1st through May 15th, 2019.
Basic Registrations and Package Plan B will be available on-site.
Package Plan A and add-on meals will not be available for purchase on-site.
Single occupancy rooms at the University are no longer available
Due to unforeseen circumstances, wheelchairs will NOT be available for rental at the University of Akron this year.
FOUNDERS’ DAY ACTIVITIES HELD AT:
UNIVERSITY OF AKRON
302 Buchtel Common
AKRON, OH 44325
To present the best opportunity for a safe and enjoyable experience at InfoCision Stadium, please be advised what items are allowed and prohibited at the Saturday 8 PM Speaker Meeting upon entering the stadium:
- Cell Phones
- Retail Water Bottle – Sealed or Unsealed
- Carry or Strap Purse (subject to search)
- Small Camera
- Health-Related or Allergy Needs
- Service Animals
- Small Binoculars (no case)
- Outside Food and Beverage (retail water bottle permitted)
- Alcoholic Beverages and Illicit Substances
- Beach Balls
- Guns, Knives, Pepper Spray, Mace (including items may be considered a weapon)
- Large Signs
- Hoverboards / Skateboards / Bicycles
- Laser Pointers
- Selfie Sticks
- Audio-Visual Recording Equipment
- Aerosol Cans
InfoCision Stadium Information
- Guests may enter the stadium at Gate 2 and Gate 3.
- All guests must have a ticket to enter the stadium.
- There is no re-entry once entering the stadium.
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- There will be a designated smoking area at Gate 4.
- Concession stands will be open with payment by cash, debit or credit card.
- First Aid attendants will be on site.
** more details on FAQ Page